Tuesday 20 July 2010

Model Citizens Part II: Kelly Klein

Meet Kelly: a sharp, chic model who lives between Paris, Holland and Brazil. Kelly blends together Brazilian sexyness with an edgy look one can only guess comes from her German ancestors. What I love about her is her versatile personality and her good conversation... and of course her very Brook Shields-like take on femininity.

How Long have you been modeling for?
It's been two years.
Which would you say has been the highlight of your career so far?
I do a lot of shows in Brazil every season during Fashion Weeks. It's nice to work at home!
How would you define your style?
Cool ;)


What are your beauty tips?
For me it's very important to take good care of my skin, eat healthy, and always be happy with myself.
What do you most like about being a model?
I think it's amazing that we can constantly see different cultures and travel a lot... We get more and more experience with time which is great not only for our careers, but also for life in general.
And is there anything you dislike?
I don't like being far away from my family.


Can you give us any makeup tips?
Yves Saint Laurent concealer, no doubt! It works like magic.
In your wardrobe, do you have any fetish piece of clothing or accessory?
Yes! I love all kinds of dresses.
Who are your favourite designers?
Karl Lagerfeld and Donatella Versace.

What is your favourite food?
I go for barbecue.
What do you enjoy doing when you're not working?
I love going out with my friends... Also getting some rest and watching a good movie is a good plan for me.

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments.