Monday 12 October 2009

Rad Hourani





Today was absolutely crazy. I ran all morning long at YSL, we took some pictures of the girls dressed as Gil Elvgren pin ups (sailor hat included) and then I interviewed Rad Hourani at Café Ruc (159 Rue St. Honoré). I had been told by my friend Charles that he was a very nice person, but I was actually surprised to discover that he was absolutely lovely! We talked for a long time during which I entered his universe; a universe of authenticity, no limits, non-conformism and...beauty. His unisex, monochrome, straight-line collections are catching the eye of elegant editors and bloggers throughout the globe. His clothes are wearable and adaptable to every style, age and body type, nonchalant and oh so chic! As a designer he is true to himself, concerned with comfort and a citizen of the world. I won't reveal too much of the interview (which you will be able to read in the December issue of 160g Magazine), but just remember... You will be hearing lots about Rad Hourani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments.