Friday 9 October 2009

More front row

Here you have another glimpse of the people that have shared my life in the last week and a half... The first one is Gareth, of course! (who, all in all, I have decided is my favourite designer nowadays).
Jefferson Hack and Anouck Lepère.
Bill Cunningham from the New York Times with his eternal blue jacket. He is an extraordinary person... and the only Fashion Week photographer that still uses an optical camera!
Kate Moss and Steven Klein.
More Jefferson, this time with Anna Piaggi. Two fashion geniuses together.
Lady Amanda Harlech, queen of chic.
Model Anja Rubik.
Vogue's Grace Coddington is fabulous.


Now that Fashion Week has ended, I'm trying to see it all in perspective. I'm wondering where fashion is going (which is equivalent to say where society is going), what's new, what's old and what we have left behind... Who were the top 10 shows? And the worst 10 shows? When I decide it I will tell you my opinion. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. El propio de Kate Moss es un poco macki. Isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no es el propio, es un fotógrafo. El de Kate es Jamie Hince el de the Kills...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments.