Wednesday 14 October 2009

Girls on polaroid

We were this happy yesterday when work was over. The girl next to me is Biljana, new model and new muse.
Today I celebrated the end of work at YSL by having a lovely (and absolutely freezing) walk with Vanni and joining Charles at Colette. I realised then I hadn't been there in ages! Some things were great, as usual, some not that great (as usual as well); but they had those incredible Christopher Kane ankle boots with oversized crystal appliqués and the best pieces of the Rodarte collection. Delighted by all that we had coffee and I promised to bring the latest issues of I-D and Dazed... I'm going to London tomorrow! I think it's going to be the loveliest break. I might not be able to write posts while I'm there, but I will come back with the juiciest informations for you! In the meantime, I can recommend you Alexander Gnädinger's new book, "100 Girls on Polaroids". They are pictures of all the models we see constantly on the catwalks and magazines, only without makeup and couture. I think it is a very intimate and feminine athmosphere...
Oh God, I really have to start packing...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments.